Paul is a business owner in Queens. His son, Paulie, has autism.
After 35 years, Paul shaved his mustche to benefit Quality Services for the Autism Community (QSAC) in support of autism programs and services throughout New York City and Long Island.
Last year supporters participated and helped raise nearly $20,000. In just the last four (4) years this event has raised nearly $100,000 - money that went to support programs and services to children and adults with autism and their families.
Will you join us in showing support of families like Paul’s in helping to raise $25,000 for QSAC programs and services?
The success of this event can only be made through your support and commitment to raise money in support of your participation. We ask that you create a fundraising page on Firstgiving to make it easier to share with your friends, family, co-workers through social media and email
Shaving Cream - $75.00
- Listed on event signage (No Logo)
- Business Card sized program ad
Straight Razor - $150
- Benefits of Shaving Cream sponsorship level
- Recognition in QSAC E-Newsletter (No Logo)
- Inclusion and exposure via Twitter (5,500+ likes)
- Quarter-page Program ad
- Total of one (1) shave participant covered
Electric Razor - $250
- Benefits of Shaving Cream & Straight Razor sponsorship levels
- Event Signage with logo displayed throughout event
- Recognition in QSAC E-Newsletter with logo
- Inclusion and exposure via Twitter (5,000+ Followers)
- Half-page Program ad
- Total of two (2) shave participants covered
Double Edge Razor - $500
- Includes Benefits of all sponsorship levels
- Inclusion of logo on QSAC website (26K views per month)
- Inclusion in Bi-Annual Newsletter with logo
- Opportunity to distribute sponsor materials
- Full Page Program Ad
- Total of (4) shave participants covered
NOTE: If you plan on Shaving please register as a Team, this will help direct your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors to attribute their donation accordingly to you and your efforts.
If you are not able to shave, but want to show your support for the autism community you can
FRIEND - $50
SUPPORTER - $150
HOST - $1,000 (write or commit to raise)
Together we can reach our $25,000 goal!
For more information or sponsorship opportunities contact
Pat Barrientos at firstname.lastname@example.org