Turning 5 Transition Workshop scheduled for 1/28 at the QSAC Preschool in Douglaston has been rescheduled for February 10th at the same time and location.
Douglaston Evening Parents Group - Event Planning Workshop is cancelled on Tuesday, 1/27
Paul Halvatzis is a business owner in Astoria, Queens. His son, Paulie, has autism. To help increase awareness about autism and to raise much needed funds for QSAC programs and services, Paul agreed to shave his mustache that had been a part of him for 35 years!
Surrounded by friends, family and local leaders, Paul showed support for his son and his commitment to the autism community. Last year, the shave raised nearly $20,000 to provide services to more than 1,700 children and adults with autism throughout New York City and Long Island.
Will you join us in showing support of families like Paul’s in helping to raise $25,000 for QSAC programs and services?
Paul Invites You to a Benefit to Support Autism Services
Redken Saloon Salon
36-17 30th Avenue, Astoria Queens
Friday, January 9, 2015
7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m
The success of this event can only be made through your support and commitment to raise money in support of your participation. We ask that you create a fundraising page on Firstgiving to make it easier to share with your friends, family, co-workers through social media and email
Together we can reach our $25,000 goal
Shaving Cream - $75.00
- Listed on event signage (No Logo)
Straight Razor - $150
- Benefit of Shaving Cream
- Recognition in QSAC E-Newsletter (No Logo)
- Inclusion and exposure via Twitter (5,000+ followers)
Electric Razor - $250
- Benefits of Shaving Cream & Straight Razor
- Event Signage with logo displayed throughout event
- Recognition in QSAC E-Newsletter with logo
- Inclusion and exposure via Facebook (5,000+ Followers)
Double Edge Razor - $500
- Includes Benefits of all sponsorship levels
- Inclusion of logo on QSAC website (26K views per month)
- Inclusion in Bi-Annual Newsletter with logo
- Opportunity to distribute sponsor materials
For Sponsorship opportunities or additional information
call Pat Barrientos at 212-244-5560 ext. 2015