QSAC is pleased to offer the following online Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) courses:
- Evaluation of an Enhanced Stimulus- Stimulus Pairing Procedure to Increase Early Vocalizations of Children with Autism
- Evaluation of a Vocal Mand Assessment and Vocal Mand Training Procedure
- Schedule Induced and Operant Mechanisms that Influence Response Variability: A Review and Implications for future Investigations
- Teaching Effective Hand Raising to Children With Autism During Group Instruction: Course Objectives
- Picture Exchange Communication System, Level II. Refine your PECS implementation skills
For more information, or to purchase the materials, please call (718) 7-AUTISM, ext. 1435.