Team QSAC - 2020 United Airlines NYC Half
Join Team QSAC and make a difference for children and adults with autism! QSAC is an offical charity partner of the NYC Half. The race will take place on Sunday, March 15, 2020 and take runners from around the globe on a 13.1-mile tour of New York City.
Why should you join Team QSAC?
Team QSAC is a passionate team of runners
- Guaranteed entry into the United Airlines NYC Half Marathon
- Team QSAC t-shirt
- A personal fundraising page on Crowdrise
- Fundraising tips and support from QSAC staff
- Opportunities to run and train with your team members
What are the requirements to join?
Members of Team QSAC are required to:
- Cover their race entry fee ($130 for NYRR members and $145 for non-NYRR members).
- Raise the required minimum of $2,500. Every donation directly benefits individuals with autism and QSAC staff will support you to make sure you reach your fundraising goal!
How do I apply to be on Team QSAC?
Spots are limited. To apply to join Team QSAC click here to fill out the short application and let us know why you want to run to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with autism.