Our Values-Based Goals
We are one team committed to making a meaningful and measurable difference in the lives of children and adults with autism. We succeed together because we are:
- We stay true to our mission by helping children and adults with autism achieve greater independence and realize their full potential.
- We value the children, adults, families, and communities we serve.
- We believe that person-centered programming and supports have the power to change lives.
- We strive to create engaging and supportive environments for those we serve and for QSAC's staff.
- We are innovative thinkers who are determined to find solutions to all challenges we encounter.
- We care about driving impact and measuring the results of our work.
- We go above and beyond to ensure our mission is fulfilled as we work to ensure that all children and adults with autism have access to high-quality services.
- We follow the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), an evidence-based approach to supporting individuals with developmental disabilities.
- We support a culture of feedback because we are invested in each other’s growth as professionals, educators, and direct support professionals.
- We support each other as leaders and lifelong learners.
- We value each other’s diverse strengths, contributions, and ideas.
- We foster a workplace that values and encourages peer-reviewed research that explores new and innovative approaches to supporting individuals with autism.
- We look forward to coming to work because we find joy and meaning in supporting children and adults with autism and their families.
- We care about each other and the autism community.
- We advocate for the rights of individuals with autism.
- We celebrate the successes of the individuals we serve.