Thursday, December 15, 2016
QSAC Broadway Office - 25-09 Broadway, NY, 11106
Part-Time Shifts including evenings and weekends are available throughout Queens, Long Island, Manhattan and Brooklyn
IN-HOME RESPITE WORKER/COMMUNITY HABILITATION SPECIALIST
- Works at 4 hour time blocks with individuals with autism as assigned by supervisor.
- Provide quality care to consumers in a manner consistent with teaching socially appropriate behaviors, daily living skills, and recreation
- Complete respite time sheets with a comprehensive description of the activities that occurred during the respite appointment
- Access the families emergency contacts and/or agency contacts in the event of an emergency
- Other duties as assigned by Coordinator of Res Hab & Respite and Director of Res Hab & Respite Services.
MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN 300pm-600pm Mon-Fri FOR THE FIRST 2-3 MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT!
- Must have High School or equivalent degree
- Ability to run
- Ability to safely assist lifting individuals of various weights & 20 lb item
Registration is now closed.
Please bring copies of your resume and certifications, a physical driver's license and proof of education.
- REQUIRED FOR ALL POSITIONS.