Congratulations to our winner, ticket number 2441!
Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's car raffle! It was a great success and your support will help us provide continued support for the autism community.
We're thrilled to share that Koeppel Auto Group/Koeppel Subaru is once again sponsoring QSAC's annual car raffle! One lucky winner will be driving off with a new Subaru Impreza 2.0 (36-month lease) or taking home $15,000 in cash... will it be you?
You can support QSAC's programs for the autism community while also entering for a chance to win the 2019 Subaru Impreza or cash prize, generously donated by Koeppel Subaru, by purchasing raffle tickets today. If you sell $500 or more worth of raffle tickets, you'll also receive a FREE ticket to the QSAC gala on June 5, 2019.
2019 KOEPPEL AUTO GROUP CAR RAFFLE RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree to the following rules, terms, and conditions:
1. The prize in the QSAC, Inc. and Koeppel Auto Group Car Raffle is a 2019 Subaru Impreza with a 36-month lease, 12,000 miles per year or $15,000 cash, donated by the Koeppel Auto Group. Winner is responsible for taxes and Department of Motor Vehicle (or equivalent) fees. The exact car will be at the sole discretion of Koeppel Auto Group/Koeppel Subaru.
2. Any ticket forms and money turned in after the closure of the raffle are returned to the buyer. All ticket forms are recorded in the order in which they are received.
3. The purchase price of one raffle ticket is $10 for one, three (3) for $20, eight (8) for $50, or twenty (20) for $100. Payments may be made by credit card by calling 212-244-5560, ext. 2000 or online at www.qsac.com/raffle. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. Checks or money orders should be made payable to "QSAC, Inc.” A check or money order must be attached to a completed form and mailed to: QSAC, Inc., Car Raffle, 253 West 35 Street, 14 Floor, New York, NY 10001. Upon receipt of either a credit card payment, or a completed certificate with payment, ticket(s) will be mailed within 15 working days. If an entrant's check or credit card is dishonored by the bank, the entry certificate will be declared invalid unless and until full payment is made prior to the drawing. Any dishonored check will be considered an invalid entry and the entrant will be notified by mail. Payments are not tax-deductible contributions. All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable.
4. The QSAC, Inc. and Koeppel Auto Group Car Raffle runs from February 22, 2019 to June 5, 2019.
5. The QSAC, Inc. and Koeppel Auto Group Car Raffle drawing will be held no later than 10:00 pm in the at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, New York, NY on Wednesday, June 5, 2019. The purchaser of the winning ticket need not be present to win.
6. More than one name may be stated on the certificate registration form. The winner(s) must be a legal resident(s) of the United States and must provide their Social Security number(s). Delivery of the prize will be made solely to the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrants in a multiple party entry to allocate the prize among themselves.
7. Purchasers must be 18 years of age or older.
8. Names of the winner(s) will be available to the media and all raffle participants via QSAC, Inc.’s website (www.qsac.com) for a minimum of 60 days after the end of the raffle.
9. Winner must take delivery from the Koeppel Auto Group in Queens, NY within one month of the drawing.
10. Winner is responsible for tax, and license plate and registration fees.
11. Winners will assume and be responsible for all licensing, registration, and all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes, including without limitation all applicable sales, use, luxury, income and special taxes. QSAC, Inc. DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING SUBARU.
12. The decision of QSAC, Inc. shall be final on all matters concerning the drawing.
13. The purchase of tickets for this raffle is void where prohibited by law.
14. Raffle ticket sellers are responsible for returning all funds raised as well as the small ticket stubs to QSAC. Stubs and money for raffle sales shall be returned to QSAC, Inc., 253 West 35th Street, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10001 no later than May 31, 2019 to ensure they are included in the raffle drum.
15. Raffle ticket sellers who sell $500 or more worth of raffle tickets, qualify for a free ticket to our Gala. In order to receive a free ticket to the Gala, raffle ticket sellers must turn in sold stubs and money ($500 or more) by Friday, May 17, 2019.
16. Changes to these rules may be made at anytime, all changes made by QSAC, Inc. are final and will be posted on this website.