Find a Rewarding Career at QSAC
Are you looking for a way to make a difference or to give back to your community? QSAC is a not-for-profit agency that helps individuals with an autism spectrum disorder to live meaningful and fulfilled lives in our society. We are committed to assisting the individuals we serve in becoming independent and productive members of their communities and we can't do it without you! Discover a rewarding career with QSAC. Click "Apply Today" to explore current opportunities.
Featured Career Opportunity
We are currently seeking a BCBA to Supervise our ABA staff. This Supervisor serves multiple roles in providing education and training to parents. staff and other professionals. All applicants must be licensed BCBA'S.
ABA Private Insurance Program
- Provide ABA supervision to staff by providing services via ABA Private Insurance
- Conduct assessments (i.e. VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R, AFLS, EFL, etc.), assessment updates, and functional
- Develop treatment plans, behavior intervention plans, and progress reports.
- Experience working with individuals with ASD using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Experience Supervising Staff
- BCBA Certification
- Master's Degree in (Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Educational/Health/Human services, Psychology)
- NYS LBA Required
- Minimum of one year of ABA client/teacher field supervision
TO APPLY: Email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Quality Services for the Autism Community (QSAC) is committed to building a diverse team of professionals. We are seeking talented, driven individuals with a passion for supporting children and adults with autism in achieving greater independence and realizing their full potential. We are looking for experienced individuals to help us reach new levels of success. If you want to be part of an innovative, creative, and dedicated team of people, QSAC is the place for you. We hope to learn more about you soon. Thank you for your interest!
We are one team committed to making a meaningful and measurable difference in the lives of children and adults with autism. We succeed together because we are:
- We stay true to our mission by helping children and adults with autism achieve greater independence and realize their full potential.
- We value the children, adults, families, and communities we serve.
- We believe that person-centered programming and supports have the power to change lives.
- We strive to create engaging and supportive environments for those we serve and for QSAC's staff.
- We are innovative thinkers who are determined to find solutions to all challenges we encounter.
- We care about driving impact and measuring the results of our work.
- We go above and beyond to ensure our mission is fulfilled as we work to ensure that all children and adults with autism have access to high-quality services.
- We follow the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), an evidence-based approach to supporting individuals with developmental disabilities.
- We support a culture of feedback because we are invested in each other’s growth as professionals, educators, and direct support professionals.
- We support each other as leaders and lifelong learners.
- We value each other’s diverse strengths, contributions, and ideas.
- We foster a workplace that values and encourages peer-reviewed research that explores new and innovative approaches to supporting individuals with autism.
- We look forward to coming to work because we find joy and meaning in supporting children and adults with autism and their families.
- We care about each other and the autism community.
- We advocate for the rights of individuals with autism.
- We celebrate the successes of the individuals we serve.